Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fwd: Latest

Well I'm in the train now coughing away because of me rushing off a cigarette minutes ago.

It has been awhile since I blogged. Well, it was an emotional roller coaster ride and is still is.

Working two jobs and studying two diploma is no joke. Recently the company has reached 100k$ in confirmed grants. Now I can feel progress. Like what one of my board members said to me recently, "Faris you has past the main challenge and now it is more smooth sailing". Imagine working for 6months and not getting paid and even more ambiguous, there is no certainty on how it will developed. Alhamdulilah.

I just received a call from a journalist who wants to meet me tommorrow. Hopefully it will help what I'm doing.

Internship is good because it has a degree of flexibility that can be positively manipulated. I have many meetings and escape for lunch meetings. But i can sense that im rather well liked by my collagues there? I think so? The manager said faris, you cute lah and frequently call mr sayang. Okay it can be rather freaky at times. They still dont kbow about ny other life. After my intern life ends for the day at 6pm my CEO position causes me to have schedule till 10pm each day? No complains?

You know that song from rem called losing my religion. I can admit that I've not be the best of Muslims. I stopped praying or well it is rather I'm having a break? I smoke almost a pack each day. Earlier the year it was 3days one pack. Oh yes, how can I forget this: I I recently drank my first bottle of coke in two years. Calories! Well, I haven't been paid yet but I will be. At least 2.5k it is funny because technically I'm hiring 4 staff And their salaries are secured.

Well when it comes to matters of the heart? That is a big question mark. My ex said I approach girls like how I approach work. Not my fault rite?

Anyway, that aside..things are going better for me. I hope. Insyallah.

As my mum says Faris push himself too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rules and Regulation of going out with Nuraini:

1) No smoking on the day of meeting, before and after meeting me.

2) Nothing physical.

3) Going out only in the heartlands from 1700h to 2100h.

4) Be happy:)

5) FORGET ABOUT WORK GODDAMMIT.