Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My emotions are like a roller coaster. The funniest of things is me feeling a day after I was so weeeeheeee.

Sunday was good as I managed to have a spontaneous date with a stranger. A few years older than me she is but well she don't know. It was a good date. I know her ages ago but never really chatted or met. Monday I was irritated with the blues. Tuesday was so nice, I cried 4 times because of a roleplay exercise where an airplane crash. There was three main actors. I alqays wanted to try acting. Moreover I managed to get two numbers. The next day I took the car and drove one of them to jewelbox. Now todday I'm feeling irritated. See see. My emotions are fickle. About farrah, it is just an infatuation.

Thanks and regards: Faris
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: