Sunday, October 19, 2008

my goals

well i managed to find a smoke partner at the launch of nationalyouthforum which was the senior asst director of nyc. i was like telling her about the pros and cons of my life. but well, we talk about my goals in life. anyway, you know i am very involved in the community. i did not ask to be nor did i have a pre plan of my progess. it was when i am involved, the directions developed accordingly.

i wanted to do a major project before i was 21 and start a company when im 21. that is accomplished one year before. now my goal is to earn a $3 k monthly salary before i am 21 and earn my first million for the company at age 21. by 24, ill enter a local uni or a wow foreign university. 27 i want to get married. ambition is to be a csr consultant. csr means corporate social responsibility.

No comments: